This guide will teach you how to set up console commands to automatically apply when the game is launched. Much like CSGO's Autoexec.cfg system.
This is useful for those who need to enter a ton of visual commands in order to play the game, without the need to enter all those commands into the console every time they launch the game.
Other MORDHAU Guides:
- Advanced Guide.
- FAQ: Everything You Need to Know.
- How to Host Your Own Server.
- Horde Mode: Survival Guide.
- Loadouts and Playstyles.
- How to Build a Ballista.
- How to Votekick (Easy).
- All Mallet Locations.
- Guide for Builders.
- Weapon Guides.
Editing the .ini File
- Press Win + R to bring up the "run" application.
- Type "appdata" without the quotes as shown above.
- The filepath for the Engine.ini file should be something like this:
- Right click on Engine.ini and click "Edit"
- Now you should see something like the below in your file.
- On a new line you must put "[SystemSettings]" without the quotes.
- Now for every command you have you can enter it on a new line below the "[System Settings]"
- Note: You must format the command like this:
You can see some of the example commands that I have tried to get an idea of the formatting here.
- Save the file, right click on it again and select "Properties". Now set the file to "Read Only" this is very important so that the file isn't overwritten by the game.