MORDHAU – How to Cross-map the Blue Team Ballista / Crossroads

This guide shows you how to kill the guy or destroy the Blue Team Ballista, on crossroads.
I got Tired of seeing some guy sit on the Ballista the whole game and no one could do anything about it, until now.

It is quite satisfying hitting some guy that you know is on the other side of the map thinking he is safe, just sat in spawn racking up kills where no one can touch him.

So i spent some time with some friends trying to figure out how to hit the guy on the Ballista.

Where to Aim – The Lineup

  • Use the tip of the arrow as your main point of reference on where to aim, to make it alot easier.
  • Line the arrow tip up slightly left of the 1st of the 2 pole looking things, and adjust to make it roughly halfway up it.
  • This usually works 95% of the time. The other 5% is hitting the Ballista, not the player.

MORDHAU - How to Cross-map the Blue Team Ballista / Crossroads

  • Enlarge the screenshot to make it easier to see the Pole and the Arrow Tip.
Volodymyr Azimoff
About Volodymyr Azimoff 13678 Articles
I love games and I live games. Video games are my passion, my hobby and my job. My experience with games started back in 1994 with the Metal Mutant game on ZX Spectrum computer. And since then, I’ve been playing on anything from consoles, to mobile devices. My first official job in the game industry started back in 2005, and I'm still doing what I love to do.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*