Flying kick, Dive kick, Jump kick.
Other Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Guides:
- 100% Full Map.
- Enemy Drop Chart.
- How to Dodge Cancel and Attack Cancel.
- How to Skip Spiked Gears after Gaget Headwear.
- How to Get the Recital Achievement.
- Livre Ex Machina Button Soltuion.
- Password Cheats (New Game).
- Easily Missed Item Locations.
- Demon No.044.
- AFK Farming.
How to Do It
First you will need that double jump. Go get it and come back here later, if you already have it, here it goes.
With A as the jump button:
- A, A, down-forward, A, up-foward (at the moment of the landing), repeat.
The timing gets harder the higher the jump, at some point it's humanly impossible, but making small jumps quickly does improve your speed greatly, about 1.5 ~ 1.75 times quicker than walking, even more quick if you kick lamps and enemies, soon you will be traveling those rooms like lightning, at least until you get something that makes this useless.