- Some visual effects might be demanding. If you encounter low framerate or lags on your hardware, try lowering graphics quality settings. Choose SETTINGS/GRAPHICS on the initial screen and use MEDIUM or LOW.
- Activating 3rd person cameras on your desktop (by pressing Escape key and then selecting various camera modes) has also impact on performance in VR. Use this mode only if you want to show your friends the game in party play or when streaming.
- You can recenter the game at any time by pressing and holding B or Y button on your Touch controllers (or trackpad right on SteamVR controllers) for 2 seconds.
- Recentering will move playing circle right under your feet and the front will be rotated in the direction where you are currently looking with your headset.
Other Software Issues
- We have 1 report so far from one of our betatesters on issue with Avast antivirus software. When Avast is running, it can either falsely detect the game as some "IPD.Generic" threat using its behavioral filter and move it to virus chest or in some cases even cause BSOD (blue screen of death – PC hangup which can be resolved by restart). In both cases try to remove the game from virus chest and add exception for it.