Other AxE: Alliance vs Empire Guides:
In Annihilation, you must defeat monsters to gain strength and overpower your enemies.
It’s a competitive 3v3 mode where two factions race to reach the final boss.
In the end, only one of the two factions will have the chance to defeat the final boss.
Annihilation can be accessed from the [War menu – War tab] after clearing Main Quest 4-12.
You can participate in Annihilation using the Quick Join function from [War menu – War tab – Annihilation], or through party invitations. (Uses Annihilation Tickets)
You can also join through participation requests on the [Public Chat].
(Uses Annihilation Tickets).
Select 1 of 3 different buffs before entering.
Normal Reward: Use an Annihilation Ticket to participate, and obtain rewards based on points earned and stages reached.
Participation Reward: Use an Annihilation Ticket to participate, and obtain rewards based on points earned and stages reached.
Annihilation Progress and Rules
Annihilation lasts for 6 minutes. If your character dies during the battle, you will respawn after a short wait.
Defeat normal monsters to earn points and increase your strength.
If a faction destroys a totem, they receive a Faction Bonus (%) on their final score.
Defeat a member of the enemy faction to steal some of their points.
The boss monster is worth a large number of points and offers a high Faction Bonus, but it only appears once.
- 1) Recommended Difficulty: Displays the recommended difficulty based on your Combat Power.
- 2) Killing Spree: Displays the number of monsters killed.
You earn points based on the number of kills in a Killing Spree, but that number resets if you are defeated.
- 3) Killing Spree Score: This score is based on your killing spree, and will be stolen if a member of the enemy faction defeats you. When one player kills another, they steal that player’s Killing Spree points.
- 4) My Score: Displays your total score in real time.
- 5) Faction Bonus: Appearing at the top of the screen, this displays the Faction Bonus from totems and the boss monster.
- 6) Gatekeeper Monster and Boss Monster Locations: Monster locations are displayed in real time on the mini-map.