Other Magia: Charma Saga Guides:
- How to Create a Character.
- How to Change a Character.
- In-Game Notices.
- Battle Results Guide.
- Granos Town Guide.
The Battle System provides various options and information.
Character and Enemy Information
The top left of the Battle Screen shows the character type, level, and HP .
It also shows the resources used for unique skills based on each character. (Stamina, MP, etc.)
The boss HP and name are displayed in the middle of the Battle Screen.
The indicator (x number) beside the boss’s HP shows the number of HP gauge stacks.
The Battle Map is displayed below the character’s information.
Time remaining, monster location, and geographical features are displayed on the map.
Your location is shown with a yellow icon.
When a battle is finished on the corresponding map, the message “clear” will be displayed.
You can then move on to the next map by following the “go” icon.
Magia provides an auto battle feature.
Tapping the auto icon at the top right activates the auto battle.
Tap on the corresponding icon again to turn off the auto battle.
[Adventure Stages] accessible through certain quests are not supported by the auto battle feature.
To pause the battle, tap the pause icon at the upper right corner of the screen.
You can end the game by tapping the [OK] button in the pause menu.
The game’s basic controls are as follows. However, some of the controls may differ for each character depending on their skills.
A) Analog Stick
- The analog stick can be used to freely move the character from one place to another.
B) Character Skills
- When a skill is used, a cooldown is applied for a certain period of time.
- You are unable to use a skill during cooldown.
- The skill button must be reactivated to use the skill again.
- Once the cooldown is over, a skill could be reactivated.
- Some characters have unique skills that can’t be unequipped.
C) Normal Skills
- Unlike set skills, the normal attack and jump action can be used repeatedly.
- Evasions can be used repeatedly but only for the specific number of evasion counts given to the character.
- The evasion skill may be used for different purposes other than evading an enemy.
- To charge in upon an enemy
The evasion feature can only be used repeatedly up to the number of times indicated above the evasion skill.
After continuously using the evasion skill, you must wait for the cooldown to finish to activate the skill again.