This guide is about the second spam master in the game, of course the first spam master being YeLlOw MaN. Be ready for lots of spamming and tips from a lvl 45 Ada.
Other Brawlhalla Guides:
- Full Guide to Brawlball.
- Random Spear Tricks.
- Orion Spear Gimp.
- How to Play: Isaiah Guide.
- How to Play: Cross Guide.
- How to Improve Your Gameplay.
Ada is honestly S tier, her weapons and sigs are pretty good. She is a great pick in lower ranks but pretty good in higher ranks too. I mean I don't wanna fight any Ada's so think twice before maining her please. Ada's price is 3,900 gold, which is pretty cheap.
Store Description: The shadowy corporation of a corrupt future trained Ada to be the worst thing that ever happened to them. (pretty badass if you ask me).
Ada's stats are pretty ok I guess
- Strength - 6
- Dexterity - 7
- Defense - 3
- Speed - 6
I would recommend to go with the defense stance since you never want 3 defense or if you are really crazy go with 7 strength and 2 defense and get bodied by a Xull (I can't play this game).
Weapons - Spear
One of her weapons is spear, a fairly long range weapon with attacks such as poking, hitting or spinning opponents. Also spear is the only reason I didn't quit Brawlhalla yet.
Let's go over the sigs:
- Side sig: a quick and powerful slash with the spear. It's a very quick option.
- Down sig: Honestly I don't even know, she just does breakdance with her spear. It's the get off of me kind of sig, lots of active frames.
- Neutral sig: This sig is annoying as f**k. It's a two part sig where Ada jumps into the air and if she catches an enemy with her spear she will launch the opponent into F**KING HELL.
Weapons - Blasters
Ada's blasters are AIDS and a spammer's dream.
I'm going straight to the sigs:
- Side sig: Ada shoots green thing for lots of time. It has a lot of active frames and a lot of ko potential (i hate it lmao).
- Down sig: Ada shoots a green thing ball, goes backwards and shoots another green thing to trick the noobs lmao 10/10 would green thing again.
- Neutral sig: Ada jumps and shoots green thing under. Great for people trying to recover to the stage, not great on the stage.