What you can & can’t do on a pacifist run.
What is Pacifist?
A pacifist is someone who doesn’t take action.
What is allowed:
- You can be hit by opponents taking armor damage (if you have a level 1, 2 or 3 armor on your animal) and/or health damage.
- You can break boxes to grab loot.
- You can heal in both health and armor (if you have armor).
What you can’t do:
- The following will disqualify the run…
- Going into the skunk gas or shooting a red barrel at close range on purpose to damage yourself as an excuse to heal yourself.
- Attack opponents.
Be the first to comment