Storyline guide for "Creature Feature."
Other Kindergarten 2 Guides:
You'll need the MONSTERMON PLUSHIE, FACULTY REMOTE and CARLA'S LASER BOMB to complete this storyline.
- The day will start and Ms. Applegate will say she's lost her remote. Talk to Monty and buy a battery for $2.00.
- Talk to Penny, put the battery in the remote and she will blast open the sewer grate and free Nugget.
- Go down into the grate, squeak the MONSTERMON PLUSHIE by the cardboard box and talk to Lily and Billy. Give them the remote and they'll explain their plan and give you a pneumatic drill.
- Go back outside and talk to the Principal, get her to give you one of her passes.
- Talk to Billy, he will give you the remote back.
- Talk to Cindy and ask for her help killing the teachers.
- When she asks you to put gum in a girl's hair, press the green button on the remote to summon Penny. Put the gum in her hair then press the yellow button to dismiss her.
- Talk to Buggs and ask for his help killing the teachers.
- Press the green button to summon Penny again, then press the blue button to open her contraband compartment.
- Talk to Billy, then show the CARLA'S LASER BOMB to Carla.
- Talk to Nugget and give him the drill.
- Jump into the tunnel after Nugget to get to the teachers' lounge. Place the device under the table.
- Use your principal's pass to get out of lunch.
- After the scene, go with Lily to the girls' bathroom. Pick up the knife and kill Ms. Applegate.
- Enter the Nugget cave and talk to Billy and Lily.
- Talk to Penny and use the remote on her.
- Go up the alleyway to the dumpster. Talk to Carla and tell her that Penny is gone.
- Go inside.
- Go inside the teachers' lounge and examine Dr. Danner's body to unlock the [LAB COAT] outfit!
- Go up to the girls' bathroom and examine Ms. Applegate's body to get the [LOW CUT DRESS] outfit.
- Go to the boys' bathroom and give the lighter to the hall monitors. They'll give you the [CIGARETMON] Monstermon card.
The Final Showdown
- Go through the hole in the wall and talk to Bob.
- Go into the downstairs classroom and take the doll from the toy box.
- Go back to the Nugget cave and give the doll to Penny.
- After the scene, feel free to ask questions if you want. Otherwise, go to the control panel in the top-right corner and press the green button to kill the middle monster. You'll also unlock the [CAPTURED GIRL'S SKIRT] outfit.
- Next, talk to Penny and she'll kill the top monster. You'll also unlock the [NEW STUDENT SKIRT] outfit.
- Go back to the control panel and move the blue crane left then press the button to kill the bottom monster. You'll also unlock the [CAPTURED BOY'S SWEATER] outfit.
- Interact with the broken window where the monsters escaped from to unlock the [MONSTER BODY] outfit.
- Walk to the bottom-left corner of the secret lab to find [THE SLURPER] Monstermon card.
- Press the red button on the control panel.
- Use the control panel to move the green crane to the left then press the button to close the monster's mouth.
- Use the control panel to move the red crane to the left twice, then press the button to make the monster look up.
For completing this storyline you'll get the [DARK MAGICIAN] Monstermon card and a guide that tells you where to find any remaining missing Monstermon cards and outfits.