The character level for this fight: 16 (Knight). The weapon for this fight: Sword.
This boss is 2nd in the game. He is really big and his physical attacks are rather powerful. That is why you should avoid them in any way. You have to dodge because the shield using will be vain (he can break your defense with the only hit). Try rolling under his legs or attack him from behind. Be careful when the boss jumps away because he is able to reduce your health considerably at this moment. Approximately at the half of your fight he become much more aggressive and his eyes begin to glow. You have to evade when he makes 2-4 dashes against you. This tactic must be applied during the fight.
Recommended for You
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Champion Gundyr (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Lords of Cinder: Abyss Watchers (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Iudex Gundyr (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Pontiff Sulyvahn (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Deacons of the Deep (Boss Guide)