There are a variety of different currencies in the game, each with a unique method of acquisition and use.
- Coins: Used to upgrade stats and equipment. Obtained by clicking on the world and killing monsters.
- Souls: Used to level up mercenaries.
- Lunar Essence: Used to upgrade maximum lunar power.
- Time Key: Equivalent to 16,200 Time Energy(1 hour of progress) for the Time Clock.
- Diamonds: Can be used in the Shop and Taverna. Obtained by
- Mana Crystals: Used to unlock Artifacts.
- Dark Iron: Used to craft, fuse, and customize equipment.
- Flowers: Given to friends in Endless World.
- Hero Medal: Used to switch mercenaries
- Dragonscale: Used to upgrade artifacts.
- Common Teleport Stone: Used to teleport teams to Dungeons.
- Rare Teleport Stone: Used to teleport teams to Dungeons. Obtained by completing daily tasks out of the reward chests.
- Souvenir Coin: Used to redeem resources in the Shop. Obtained by completing Endless Click tasks.
- Arena Coin: Can be used to purchase resources in the Shop. Obtained by winning in Arena.
Throughout the game, there are various tasks for you to complete to earn currency and progress. Here is a quick overview of each type.
Guided tasks are located at the top left of the screen. These tasks range from reaching a certain level, to fusing items, to upgrading mercenaries. Guided tasks reward a variety of different currencies, including diamonds, souls, and mercenary shards, which are used to craft new mercenaries.
Daily tasks reset every day and reward task points when they are completed as well as additional currency rewards. Daily tasks include winning Encounter battles, defeating Mimics, customizing equipment, and sending flowers to friends. Task points earned from completing daily tasks award bonus rewards including Time Keys, teleport stones, diamonds, and more.
Endless Click Tasks
Endless click tasks reward you for interacting with the background of the game. You receive Souvenir coins as a reward for clicking on a certain number of pipes, airships, pinecones, etc.
Achievement tasks require the player to complete a wide range of progression based tasks and reward all different currencies including Diamonds, Teleport Stones, Dark Iron, and more.
I strongly suggest that you complete as many tasks as possibly as currency is used to increase your power and will make progression easier.
Equipment can be obtained by killing bosses. So far, each boss has dropped 4 green items.
Three items of the same type can be fused together for a low amount of gold and dark iron. This will increase the stats of the item and will sometimes increase the color(rarity) of the item as well.
Equipment types in Endless World include Rings, Weapons, Necklaces, Helmets, Chestplates, and Greaves.
There are currently four types of item rarity in the game.
- Common (Green)
- Rare (Blue)
- Epic (Purple)
- Legendary (Orange)
Artifacts are a defining part of progression in Endless World. Each artifact has 12 forms, which can be unlocked using Mana Crystals. To level up an artifact, you use Dragonscale. Artifact upgrades increase all of your stats and additionally come with 3 unique skills. You can also use the Artifact’s unique “Awaken” ability to increase your power for a short amount of time. Artifact levels and forms persist even through Time Rewinds.
Here is a list of all the artifacts in the game:
- Sword of Annihilation – Automatically unlocked during the tutorial
- Feather of Windrunner
- Gaea’s Shield
- Devastating Hammer
- Infinity Edge
- Delin’s Scepter
- Axe of Laurian
- Black Crux Bow
- Phoenix Guardian
- Midas’ Staff
- Wayne’s Wing
- Scythe of Death