A guide to get all achievements in the Blair Witch!
Here are all of the achievements in the game:
- The idol - Collect the first wooden doll.
- Lost in the woods - Collect the first victim's photo.
- Good boy - Pet the dog.
- Evil in the woods - Kill your first monster.
- Counseling - Collect the first psychiatrist's note.
- The longest hike - Walk 100 miles...
- Dogs of war - Collect the first dog tag.
- Fast with a flashlight - Kill 10 monsters.
- Bullet doesn't like'em - Break 10 totems.
- To fallen comrades - Collect all dog tags of the fallen comrades.
- I hate pizza - Make the pizza guy lose it.
- What you got there? - Let Bullet bring you 10 things
- Last goodbye - Find out what happened to Bullet.
- Last transmission - Find out what happened to Peter.
- Garbage Man - Pick up all the trash.
- The fetish - Collect all wooden dolls.
- Psychotherapy - Collect all of the psychiatrist's notes.
- Picture perfect - Collect all victim's photos.
- Break the cycle - Help Ellis to get his redemption.
- Snake charmer - Score 40 points in Cobra.
- Ray of hope - Patch Things up With Jess.
- K.I.A. - Let the VA know about the lumberjack's death.
- To absent friends - Pay your respects to sheriff Lanning.
- Take his face - Become Carver.
- Pacifist - End the game without killing any monsters.
Description: Find out what happened to Bullet.
This achievement can be a bit grindy but bare with me, to get it you need to:
- Pet Bullet every once in a while randomly, and every time he brings you something.
- Destroy as many totems as possible.
- Always make sure he is close to you.
- Do not let go of him in chapter 14, you need to keep carrying him until your character faints (it normally takes about 5 minutes).
- Optional but recommended. Do not send him under the tree.
- Ooptional but recommended. Feed him the 3 dog snacks in your inventory.
Ray of Hope
Description: Patch Things up With Jess.
How to get: You need to have all the conversations with Jess,and to do that,you will need to answer her phone call every time she calls you,and you need to call her every time your phone gets Service,Coverage(you can tell when your phone is working again by the flashing Tower Icon on the bottom left side)you need to always make sure that you have had all the conversations with her throughout the game,keep calling until it always says"Line is busy"
Description: End the game without killing any monsters
How to get: Do not kill any of the monsters with the flash light,they won't hurt you as long as you don't flash them or get too close/loud (use your cam's night vision to roam around and walk slowly when close to monsters) Note:In Chapter 9-10 when you get the war flashback, you will eventually meet 2 monsters on your way who will attack you no matter what, for that particular section, just keep running pass them even if they kill you, you will just respawn, keep trying until you get past them!
Description: Collect the first wooden doll.
Description: Collect the first psychiatrist's note.
Lost in the woods
Description: Collect the first victim's photo.
Description: Pet the dog
How to get: As soon as you gain Control over Bullet,hold C and then hover your mouse to the right
What you got there
Description: Let Bullet bring you 10 things
How to get: As you progres, Bullet will randomly fetch you items, you simply need 10 and this can also be done in more than 1 run, so it shouldn't be that hard to get
The longest Hike
Description: Walk 100 miles...
How to get: you should get this before you finish the game, so don't bother farming it
Description: Score 40 points in Cobra.
How to get: You need a score of 40 in the Cobra Game on your phone
Description: Let the VA know about the lumberjack's death.
How to get: As soon as you find the sawed man after the flashback in Chapter 9 Right before you meet Carver for the first time downstairs ,call VA on your Phone's Contact List.
Description: Find out what happened to Peter.
How to get: As soon as you find the Bunker in Chapter 4,get inside, there should be a locked door on your way, the combination to it is (2,1,1,3), as you get in there should be an interactable object there, get close to it and then interact with it (in my case I had to crouch as well to make it work) The Achievement should pop up shortly after.
In Chapter 17 there should be a door with the Blair witch Icon that you need to use a red tape for to unlock it,as you are facing the door, go to the right, you should find a "battery" on a table,after that you need to finish the game,and start a new one,then Head to the Bunker and use the battery that you found from your previous run.
Once you found this door don't go in,instead head to the right, there will be a battery on the table as shown below.
I hate pizzas
Description: Make the pizza guy lose it.
How to get: You will need to keep calling the Pizza Shop Contact on your phone until the achievement pops up
To absent friends
Description: Pay your respects to sheriff Lanning.
How to get: At the beginning of the game,you need to go to the Sheriff's brown truck,open the door and then you should find a picture of his wife on his Sunvisor,when you find the Picture,FLIP IT,you should find a phone number there,later on in Chapter 5 when you find the Sheriff's Body and inspect it,call his wife from the number you got earlier and the achievement should pop up.
Take his face
Description: Become Carver.
How to get: You will need to defeat the monsters on your way with the flashlight and do as the woman tells you to do in Chapter 17 (Kill the Sheriff and Pull a lever that leads to your friend's death)
Break the cycle
Description: Help Ellis to get his redemption.
How to get: Avoid killing the monsters (Use the Night vision in your Cam to see in the dark if they are close), and Disobey the Woman's orders in Chapter 17 (simply walk pass those actions),she will close the door and ask you again to kill them,just open the door again and you are good to go and finally do not destroy any Totems and do not collect any Dolls(except the last 3 dolls in chapter 17, as you will not be able to progress unless you collect them).
To fallen Comrades
Description: Collect all dog tags of the fallen comrades.
Description: Collect all of the psychiatrist's notes.
Description: Collect all wooden dolls.