Other Spyro Reignited Trilogy Guides:
- All Cheat Codes.
- All Cheats Codes (Keyboard).
- Dream Weavers Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
- Peace Keepers Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
- Magic Crafters Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
- Gnorc Gnexus Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
- Artisans Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
Flame 5 Glowing Mushrooms in Beast Makers
Five mushrooms are scattered around Beast Makers. Some are bit harder to find, but I posted pictures below.
1. One is behind the entrance to Treetops
2. Just right of Metalhead entrance (left from Balloonist)
3. Behind the top of the temple (go up the stairs from Metalhead entrance)
4. Behind the entrance of Misty Bog
5. Bottom of the well and behind the entrance of Wild Flight
Light 3 fireworks within 15 seconds
As you progress through the level you should come by a rocket after you have freed Claude. This will be the last firework of the three, so do not ignite it yet.
From the exit portal go right of the building and jump up the blocks to the top and glide from there to the obscured roof (picture 2) which was in the way you came from. After you are at the roof keep jumping from roof to roof till you reach the two rockets. Flame them and the one in the bottom.
Free a trapped Chicken
At the start of level turn right around and start to chase the Chicken. Don't charge or flame it until it runs under the trap and trap falls down on it. After that flame the trap to earn the achievement.
Jump off every Supercharge ramp in Tree Tops
There are a total of 4 Supercharge ramps on this level. Pictures are below.
1. After rescuing Lyle the first ramp is just next to him.
2. After the first Supercharge ramp the next ramp is just right of you.
3. You need to go through the third ramp when you are going to save Jed but if you decided to do right side of Tree Tops first, this ramp will come first as you save Isaak.
4. Depending on how you did the level this will probably be your last Supercharge ramp. This is the one you need to use to get to one of the Egg Thieves just before the exit portal.
I Believe it is Time for Me to Fly
Complete Wild Flight without touching the ground
Self explanatory. Hitting walls is okay.
Gems in the Rough
Collect 500 gems in Metalhead
Pretty self explanatory again. There are two hidden areas with gems, pictured below.
1. Just before going to the Metalhead boss room there is a ledge with a river and a gate next to a ledge. Glide there to find one of the hidden areas of this level.
2. In the final room with the boss there is a waterfall and behind it is a locked chest.
Beast Makers World (Video)
- 00:00 - Beast Makers
- 01:40 - Mushroom Hunter | Achievement / Trophy
- 04:40 - Wild Flight
- 04:40 - I Believe it is Time for Me to Fly | Achievement / Trophy
- 07:30 - Misty Bog
- 08:00 - Cage Free | Achievement / Trophy
- 15:25 - Terrave Village
- 19:20 - Rocketeer | Achievement / Trophy
- 23:40 - Tree Tops
- 28:30 - Launch Date | Achievement / Trophy
- 35:20 - Metalhead
- 35:20 - Gems in the Rough | Achievement / Trophy