Other Spyro Reignited Trilogy Guides:
- All Cheat Codes.
- All Cheats Codes (Keyboard).
- Peace Keepers Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
- Magic Crafters Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
- Gnorc Gnexus Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
- Beast Makers Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
- Artisans Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
Charge through 3 Armored Fools in a row
As you progress through this world you will come across 2 Armored Fools which do not get hit by the beam, which enlarges and shrinks the enemies. Just left of them should be a line of 3 Armored Fools which you can charge. You can only charge through these enemies if they are shrunk so just wait for the right moment or get to the turret yourself and kill the enemy shrinking and enlarging other enemies with the turret.
Defeat 3 Demon Dogs in large form
There are more than enough Demon Dogs in this level. Just flame them while they are in their large form.
All Puffed Up
Charge through 4 Puffer Birds in a row
This achievement is quite easy. Just watch out as you charge through the Puffer Birds that the Demon Archer won't go and kill one of the Puffers as that might happen sometimes.
If you fail charging through the four Puffers at once you can die to get reloaded to the closest checkpoint. Baruti is just to the right of the Puffers.
Defeat all Tin Soldiers
Tin Soldiers are immune to your charge and flame so you need to get Super Flame. I suggest skipping all of the Tin Soldiers which do not directly block your path, as later on there is a Fairy who gives you infinite Super Flames for the whole level.
Instructions for getting to the Fairy:
1. As you get to the only Supercharge ramp on this level. Use it and go through doors until you get into the large room. Take the second doorway to the right.
2. After you are outside again take a tight left turn and jump off the ledge to get into the first area where you started the level. From there use the ramp with the vortex after it and jump just at the end of it to get into the hidden area.
3. From this hidden area go up using the vortex. Keep going forward and you should see loads of inactive Tin Soldiers. Run past them as fast as you can, then at the top of the stairs to your left, should be the Fairy with the infinite Super Flame Charge.
Fly Like an Eagle
Complete Icy Flight without touching the ground
This will be the last Flight level in Spyro with a timer. As always if you touch the ground you can just land in the water to restart the level.
Defeat 4 Nightmare Beasts in one glide
You need to reach the secret area of this level to reach the 4 Nightmare Beasts.
To get into the secret area, there's a one Clock Fool to the left and one on the right which need to be flamed within several seconds of eachother. Go left, using the raised platform to jump to the lowered platform. After the platform rises up again, glide to the other side and you should see a dragon statue and a vortex to the left of it.
Jump into the vortex and glide through the 4 Nightmare Beasts while flaming them. Do not stop on any of the platforms.
Dream Weavers World (Video)
- 00:00 - Dream Weavers
- 01:30 - Fool's Errand | Achievement / Trophy
- 05:35 - Icy Flight
- 07:30 - Fly Like an Eagle | Achievement / Trophy
- 09:35 - Lofty Castle
- 11:40 - All Puffed Up | Achievement / Trophy
- 17:40 - Dark Passage
- 18:15 - Bad Doggies! | Achievement / Trophy
- 25:10 - Haunted Towers
- 25:10 - Scrap Metal | Achievement / Trophy
- 34:45 - Jacques
- 36:25 - Jacques-tacular | Achievement / Trophy