Other Spyro Reignited Trilogy Guides:
- All Cheat Codes.
- All Cheats Codes (Keyboard).
- Dream Weavers Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
- Peace Keepers Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
- Magic Crafters Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
- Beast Makers Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
- Artisans Achievement Guide (Walkthrough).
I'm in the Money!
Unlock Gnasty's Loot
You will unlock Gnasty's Loot when you have collected every treasure, dragon & egg = 100% the game.
Complete Gnorc Cove without killing any Rats
Another self explanatory achievement. Just watch out when you charge or flame Gnorcs and you will be fine. Rats are these ugly things if you haven't seen them before in your life.
What Really Grinds My Gears
Destroy 6 gears in Twilight Harbor
There are a total of six gears in Twilight Harbor and you need to destroy them all in one go. If you die while you do this you will have to destroy all of the gears all over again, so if you feel unsure I highly suggest clearing the whole level before destroying the gears.
1. Turn around after first the vortex.
2. After the vortex go into the next room, exit it and to your left there is a well hidden gear.
3. After freeing Cosmos (again), the gear is barely visible in the right corner of a room with green pumps and a Gnorc Commando.
4. After freeing Cleetus (again) you will eventually come into a room with purple vents. Turn around for another gear.
5. After exiting the room with the previous gear there is a another one to your left.
6. The last gear is just to your left behind the pillar by the exit.
Dragon and On and On
Get Gnasty Gnorc to complete 5 laps
When you get to the final boss you should reach the point where you can finally confront Gnasty Gnorc. A chase sequence will start, in which you will chase Gnorc around and he will always take a breather at the end of a lap. Instead of flaming him right away let him do 5 laps around the area to get him some exercise and get you your achievement!
Collect all gems in Gnasty's Loot
Gnasty's Loot is unlocked after you have achieved 100% completion. This is a bonus level but it is still required to 120% the game. After collecting all of the gems you have finished Spyro 1 and can continue into Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Gnasty's World (Video)
- 00:00 - Gnasty's World
- 01:15 - Gnorc Cove
- 01:15 - Ratastic! | Achievement / Trophy
- 08:40 - Twilight Harbor
- 14:15 - What Really Grinds My Gears 2/6 | Achievement / Trophy
- 14:20 - What Really Grinds My Gears 1/6 | Achievement / Trophy
- 14:45 - What Really Grinds My Gears 3/6 | Achievement / Trophy
- 15:10 - What Really Grinds My Gears 4/6 | Achievement / Trophy
- 15:15 - What Really Grinds My Gears 5/6 | Achievement / Trophy
- 15:45 - What Really Grinds My Gears 6/6 | Achievement / Trophy
- 16:15 - Gnasty Gnorc
- 19:35 - Dragon and On and On | Achievement / Trophy
- 22:55 - Normal Ending
- 24:00 - I'm in the Money! | Achievement / Trophy
- 24:30 - Gnasty's Loot
- 24:30 - Hoarder | Achievement / Trophy
- 30:15 - Perfect Ending