Guidance for obtaining 100% achievements.
Other GreedFall Guides:
- Getting Started.
- Quest, Item and Monster Guide.
- Disappearance Among the Nauts Walkthrough.
- A Cure for Melichor Walkthrough.
- All Attributes with Benefits.
- All Classes List.
This guide will feature a coherent overview of all achievement-related romances, endings and skills.
This playthrough will focus on exploration, romances and side quests.
- Play on easy or normal.
- Choose a female protagonist.
- Be kind to all factions and to your companions.
- Always complete secondary quests before continuing with the main story.
- Prevent the coup.
- Romance Vasco, Kurt and Síora.
- Save the game before choosing the next high king (starting point for all endings).
Serve to convince
- Complete 20 secondary quests
Refer to these sections:
- Play on extreme.
- Choose a male protagonist.
- Be kind to Aphra.
- Save the game and help both cities after Kurt dies during the coup.
- Romance Aphra.
You must complete the entire game on extreme, without changing the difficulty at any time!
A passion for extreme
- Complete the game in extreme mode
An insight into all story-related achievements, important decisions and points of no return.
You can't get back to Serene after sailing to the Island of Teer Fradee. Completing all side quests beforehand improves your reputation and relationship to Kurt.
All sails set!
- You have finally taken the path to Teer Fradee.
The Prince's secrets
- You have discovered the secret of the Congregation and your origins.
Quest: The Prince's Secret
Subquest: Speak to Constantin about your discovery
If your relationship to Kurt is good or friendly you can prevent the guards from attampting a coup.
- You prevented the Coin Guard from attempting a coup.
Otherwise Kurt will contribute in the coup and ultimately die in the throne room. By experiencing this outcome, you will lose the possibility to date him and you will have to decide between the fate of two cities and their fractions.
Betrayal in blood
- You had to kill the friend who betrayed you.
In the name of the Enlightened
- You have decided to save Thélème from the Guard's coup
A preserved Alliance
- You have decided to save the Alliance from the Guard's coup
- You have passed Glendan's test
Outside the stone prison
- You have freed Constantin from the claws of Vinbarr
Crown of the High Kings
Quest: A new High King
Subquest: Find the legendary crown of the high kings
Derdre will confront you and demand the crown. Decline and choose your favorite pretender later.
- You have influenced the election to make your favourite become high-king.
En on míl frichtimen
- You entered the shrine and spoke to En on míl frichtimen
Something is rotten
- You have discovered Constantin's actions
Quest: Gather your Companions Before Going to the Sanctuary
This is the last point of no return. Make sure to complete all other quests - if necessary - before meeting your companions. Refer to the next section for all endings.
There are five different endings which depend on the high king, the alliance and the final decision.
Quest: Assault on the Heart
After defeating Nádaig Baró you can choose between joining and killing Constantin.
- You have become one of the new deities of the island alongside Constantin.
Killing Constantin - Ending #1
Choose either Duncas or Ullan as the next high king, succeed in forming an alliance and have high relationship levels with all companions.
Note: The thresholds for the relationship levels are not clear. Even having a friendly relationship with all companions won't guarantee getting the best ending.
A better world
- You have managed to reconcile all the factions and restore balance
Killing Constantin - Ending #2
Choose Duncas as the next high king. Fail in forming an alliance.
A big step towards peace
- You have chosen balance, but you miss some of your allies
Killing Constantin - Ending #3
Choose Ullan as the next high king. Fail in forming an alliance.
Island for sale
- You have favoured the old world at the expense of your roots
Killing Constantin - Ending #4
Choose Derdre as the next high king.
Back to the roots
- You have decided to abandon the old continent to its sad fate
Joining Constantin - Ending #5
Joining Constantin always triggers the bad ending.
- You have become one of the new deities of the island alongside Constantin
Skills, Attributes and Talents
Unlocking all skills of a class isn't hard. You will reach level ~35 before the end of the game, granting you ~35/29 points. Furthermore, there are several hidden shrines scattered throughout the world, each increasing your total points by one unit.
Just save your game, use a memory crystal and reset all points. Fill any class tree, load your save and proceed with another one. Using the same way, you can fill any attribute and talent branch as soon as you reach five or three points respectively.
In the footsteps of the masters
- Unlock a new skill
The art of war
- Unlock all the warrior skills
- Unlock all Technical skills
- Unlock all Magic skills
On the path to power
- Allocate a new attribute point
In search of perfection
- Unlock the 5 levels of an attribute
Full of talent
- Allocate a new talent point
- Unlock the 3 levels of a talent
Using Skills, Attributes and Talents
The craftmanship and science talents can be used at workbenches which can be found at campfires, cities and your residences. Modify 10 weapons or clothes and brew 10 alchemical drinks.
- Craft 10 equipment improvements
- Craft 10 alchemical elements
Consume a total of 50 potions. You can save your game, brew ~50 potions and drink them all at once.
- Use 50 potions
Use your lockpicking talent to open locked chests and doors. Finding 20 locks requires some exploration and you should avoid using keys, if possible.
- Pick 20 locks
Relationships and Reputations
Several achievements are tied to your relationship with your companions and their fractions.
You have five companions: Vasco, Kurt, Síora, Aphra and Petrus. It's not necessary to reach a frienly relationship with all of them at once. To be able to achieve all of them during one playthrough, make sure to prevent the coup with Kurt!
Regarding your talents it's recommended to focus on charisma and intuition to avoid bloody confrontations. Note, that enforcing your will with money won't hurt anyone.
How to increase their levels:
Firstly, you should focus on completing companion quests: follow them as soon as they appear and ignore the main story line. Secondly, you should speak with your companion during or after completing one of his/her quests - you can pick certain questions/answers and some of them increase the level even more. To guarantee success it's highly recommended to regularly save the game.
Sometimes, quest have optional subquests which could have impact on the companion as well. If you miss one and get a negative score, load a previous save and replay the quest. Moreover, you should pay attention on your second companion - he or she might not like your actions - reload and pick another one if you notice a decreasing relationship.
Full list of companion quests:
- Vasco - A Name for a Family
- Vasco - Family Reunion
- Vasco - Forever a Naut
- Kurt - Missing in Action
- Kurt - Amongst the Ghosts
- Kurt - Settling Scores
- Síora - Find Queen Bládnid
- Síora - Promises Set in Stone
- Síora - The Queen's Farewell
- Aphra - Islander Knowledge
- Aphra - The Cave of Knowledge
- Aphra - The Linking Ritual
- Petrus - The Vices of the Mother Cardinal
- Petrus - Dangerous Bets
- Petrus - The Sins of Father Petrus
Friendship above all
- Finish all companion quests
After a slightly advanced friendly status with a companion, he or she will ask to date you. Find him or her in the bedroom of one of your residences and confess your love.
- Vasco: bisexual
- Kurt: heterosexual
- Síora: bisexual
- Aphra: heterosexual
- Petrus: not dateable
Agree, find him or her in the bedroom of one of your residences and confess your love.
You can only confess your love to one of your companions! The others won't date you if your relationship level with one companion is set on loving. Therefore, you should load your previous save after unlocking the related achievement and proceed with another character.
Love and the sea
- Be in a relationship with Vasco
Guardian of love
- Be in a relationship with Kurt
- Be in a relationship with Siora
Love and botany
- Be in a relationship with Aphra
All faction reputations can be increased like the character relationships. But this time, you need to keep all of them as high as possible to get an achievement towards the end of the game!
Finish all secondary quests and pay attention to your decisions and their impacts. Always load a previous save if you have noticed a single negative score, even if it's just a tiny decrement. Sometimes, it's inevitable to increase the level of a faction without losing some sympathies with another.
Most quests will appear naturally, but some must be started manually by talking to certain people. Hence, you should visit important characters regularly and always exhaust all of their dialog options - especially Admiral Cabral in the Port Quarter and the quartermasters in the Coin Guard Barracks. Note, that some faction-related quests (Natives) will already appear after playing for a few hours whilst others (Bridge Alliance) will come to the fore during late game.
- Have a good reputation with the natives
- Have a good reputation with Thélème
Favoured with the Bridge Alliance
- Have a good reputation with the Bridge Alliance
Having good reputations with all factions allows you to pick all of them as allies during the final chapter. Convince all of them to help you during the main quest "Together for Teer Fradee".
All for one, one for all!
- You managed to unite all factions against Constantin
Weapons and Enemies
The game offers a wide yet comprehensible range of different weapons.
Press 'I' key and equip any melee weapon. Use it with LMB and do damage 500 times. Note: Melee weapons require "Agility".
- Do damage 500 times with a melee weapon
Press 'I' key and equip any ring. Use it with LMB or cast any spell with Space/Tab key > "Spells" and do damage 500 times. Note: Rings require "Mental Power".
- Do damage 500 times with an offensive spell
Press 'I' key and equip any rifle. During combat, hit Space/Tab key and navigate to "Techniques". Choose "Firearms" and do damage 300 times. Note: Firearms require the "Firearms" skill.
- Do damage 300 times with shots
During combat, hit Space/Tab key and navigate to "Techniques". Choose "Set a X Trap" and do damage 200 times. Using poisoned traps counts towards the "Poisoning artist" achievement progress as well. Note: Traps require the "Set Trap" skill.
- Do damage 200 times with traps
During combat, hit Space/Tab key and navigate to "Techniques". Choose "Set a Poisoned Trap" and poison enemies 100 times. Note: Traps require the "Set Trap" skill.
- Poison enemies 100 times
Crouch and creep silently to the back of an enemy. Do this 30 times. You don't need any activated skill.
- Use your assassination skills 30 times
During your journey you will encounter many enemies like monsters, humans and bosses.
Humans and Monsters
Luckily, there's no need to grind kills. If you don't avoid fights both achievements will already unlock during mid-game.
The monsters' nightmare
- Kill 600 monsters
- Kill 300 humans
Although bosses are rare, it's impossible to reach the end of the game without fighting at least one of each kind:
- Wood Guardian
- Mountain Guardian
- Swamp Guardian
- Beach Guardian
- Plains Guardian
Master of the woods
- Kill a Wood Guardian
King of the peaks
- Kill a Mountain Guardian
- Kill a Swamp Guardian
- Kill a Beach Guardian
The legend of the plains
- Kill a Plains Guardian
You can hunt animals like rabbits, foxes, pheasants and deers. Slash or shoot 20 of them.
Hunting with hounds
- Hunt 20 animals
Loot, Campfires and Arena
These achievements are pretty straight-forward. Collect all natural ingredients and empty every crate you discover. Legendary items aren't really rare, they are just unique and you will find many of them in locked chests during the second half of the game.
Worthy of legends
- Acquire a legendary item
- Empty 100 containers
- Collect ingredients 200 times
Note: Broken at the moment.
There are 41 campfires:
- Glendgnámvár -> 4
- Vedrad -> 4
- Magasvár -> 5
- Wenshaganaw -> 3
- Hikmet -> 2
- San Matheus -> 2
- Frasoneigad -> 5
- Tír dob -> 3
- Védvílvie -> 3
- Steigar falág -> 2
- Meinei falág -> 1
- Dorgred -> 2
- Cwenvár -> 4
- Anemhaid -> 1
Navigate to the secondary quest "Exploration and Cartography" to check your progress. The achievement unlocks after telling De Courcillon about your discoveries.
- Find and set all camp fires
The arena is located in the basement of any Coin Tavern. Win all five challenges.
- Succeed in all the challenges of the arena