Other Borderlands 3 Guides:
- Tips and Tricks.
- Borderlands 3 Shift Codes!
- How to Find Rick and Morty and Legendary Gun.
- How to Respec Your Character and Costs Explained.
- How to Find One Punch Man: Guide and Legendary Shotgun.
- Complete Bad Reception Guide (How to Unlock and Walkthrough).
- Complete Space-Laser Tag Guide (Walkthrough, Tip and Tricks).
This guide explains how to unlock and complete Head Case in the Ascension Bluff zone of Pandora as well as the level requirements and rewards you get for finishing it.
Head Case Rewards and Requirements
Below are the rewards and suggested level for completing this mission.
- Rare Gun Brashi’s Dedication
- Suggested Level: Lvl. 6
How to Unlock Head Case
When exiting the boss battle during Cult Following turn down the hall and interact with the head in the jar.
Head Case Side Mission Location
Ascension Bluff, Pandora. Below is the specific location.
Head Case Walkthrough
- Pick up head
- Plug head in
- Enter simulation
- Bonus Objective: College memory fragments
- Find Vic
- Kill Interrogator
- Exit Simulation
- Talk to Vic
Pick up head
Approach the pedestal and pick up the head.
Plug head in
Head to the waypoint.
You enter the Path of Sacrifice and off to your left, there’s a little garage area.
Plug the head into the console.
On your left, there’s a simulation.
Bonus Objective: Collect memory fragments
As a bonus objective, you can collect 4 memory fragments for an extra reward.
Memory fragment 1: Vic’s ECHO Log #1
Move ahead and check the car on the right. Inside is a safe and in the safe is a memory fragment.
Memory fragment 2: Vic’s ECHO Log #2
On the couch ahead, near the stacks of cars, is another safe with a fragment inside.
Memory fragment 3: Vic’s ECHO Log #3
Enter the Holy Broadcast Center.
In the next room, check on the right for the next safe.
Memory fragment 4: Vic’s ECHO Log #4
Move past the area with the huge speakers.
On the left, is the final safe.
Head up the concrete slab and turn around to see Vic.
Time to kill the interrogator and some random fanatics while you’re at it.
If you’re having a hard time be sue to use the vending machines up ahead and in the small room. You can also hide out there to let your shield regenerate.
Exit the simulation so walk back where you came from.
Talk to Vic
Talk to vic to wrap up the mission.
Recommended for You
- Borderlands 3 – Just a Prick Mission Walkthrough
- Borderlands 3 – Dump on Dumptruck Guide (Walkthrough + How to Unlock)
- Borderlands 3 – How to Unlock Holy Spirits and Full Walkthrough
- Borderlands 3 – How to Find Rick and Morty and Legendary Gun
- Borderlands 3 – Complete Bad Reception Guide (How to Unlock and Walkthrough)