Other Borderlands 3 Guides:
- Tips and Tricks.
- Easter Eggs and References.
- How to Find Rick and Morty and Legendary Gun.
- How to Respec Your Character and Costs Explained.
- How to Find One Punch Man: Guide and Legendary Shotgun.
- Complete Bad Reception Guide (How to Unlock and Walkthrough).
- Complete Space-Laser Tag Guide (Walkthrough, Tip and Tricks).
- All Eridian Slab Locations Guide.
- E3 2019 VIP and Shift Codes.
- Trailer Secret Shift Code.
This guide will detail some of the best tips, tricks, and strategies for defeating Shiv during the chapter 1 mission, Children of the Cult.
Tips, Tricks, and Strategies for Defeating Shiv in Borderlands 3
Quick Tips and Tricks for Defeating Shiv
- Keep a distance and continually move - Don't get too close and continually move around the area, as Shiv's underground shockwave attack can be deadly.
- Sliding into the barrels that are located around the room will in turn fling them at Shiv and deal quite a lot of damage.
Strategy for Defeating Shiv
Defeat Shiv by dodging his special ability that allows him to slam the ground, creating a large underground shockwave that travels directly in front of him.
Dodge this attack by using the area around you to your advantage and jumping to avoid his special ability when it nears you. When time permits, spray him with bullets at every opportunity to take him down as fast as possible.