Call of Duty Mobile has a quick and easy tutorial to get you acquainted with the touch controls, but there's a lot that Activision's latest title doesn't tell you.
COD Mobile Guides:
Things Call of Duty: Mobile Doesn't Tell You
- There are a lot of different setting options. The settings include things like sensitivity, button placement, and more. Hit the gear icon at the top of the home screen and get to tweaking the options for the best experience!
- You're fighting against bots at first. In the early levels of Call of Duty: Mobile, you're fighting against bots, to make it easier to learn the ropes. By the time you're at level 10, you'll be fighting only other humans, if you don't pick the AI match mode..
- Make sure to collect all of your rewards. Log-on bonuses are given immediately, as are rewards upon leveling up. However, if you complete missions for Season tiers, or event missions, you'll need to go to the appropriate area to 'turn in' the missions for the rewards.The season and event pages are on the Main menu, so you can click on any button with a ! and start claiming the rewards.
- You don't need the Premium Pass to collect season rewards. When moving up in tiers throughout the season, you get rewards for each rank. The Premium Pass only rewards extra rewards for the ranks--you'll still get free rewards for ranking up without it.
- Character skins are just that - skins. One skin doesn't offer a unique benefit over another skin. They're purely cosmetic.
- You can go prone. Having trouble with players sniping you? You can go prone by holding the crouch button. Just make sure you're in a safe place!
- There are multiple Multiplayer modes. Even beyond Battle Royale, there are multiple multiplayer modes to choose from. You can choose between a point-based victory, trying to defend a spot on the map, and even AI match in Deathmatch mode.
- You can shoot underwater. In Battle Royale, you may end up underwater for some reason or another. Thankfully, you can shoot underwater if you need to.
- Eventually, you can participate in Ranked matches. When you hit level 10, you can play ranked matches.