COD Mobile Guides:
- Tips and Tricks.
- Things the Game Doesn’t Tell You.
- Battle Royale Guide.
- Multiplayer Guide.
- Perks Guide.
As expected of a shooter, Call of Duty: Mobile has a plethora of different weapons to choose from. You can level all of these weapons up and attach various parts to them, and you’ll need to pick the weapons that best match your play style.
This will be your main weapon in Multiplayer and Battle Royale matches. In Multiplayer, you’ll be able to customize your loadout, but in Battle Royale you’ll need to find your weapon. Primary weapons are the most extensive category in Call of Duty Mobile, with 7 different categories of guns unlocked as you level up.
In Multiplayer, this will include items like knifes and pistols, and they’ll mainly be used when you’re out of primary ammo. In Battle Royale, a Secondary Weapon can just be another Primary Weapon you picked up–it’s just the weapon you’re not currently shooting with.
Lethal Weapons are grenades and mines. These are sub-weapons that have a few uses available during matches to help turn the tides.
While your favorite gun will depend on your playstyle, it’s clear that as you level up, you’ll get better guns to use, and that some guns are flat out better than others in their own category.
- Best Assault Rifle: M16 – The M16 boasts high stats and a decent accuracy rate, making it one of the best guns for those who want to take a well-rounded approach.
- Best Sniper Rifle: DL Q33 – Ironically enough, the first sniper rifle you get is the best one for the job. The DL Q33 offers great damage and mobility. It has a poor firing rate, but as a sniper you should be aiming for the head anyway.
- Best SMG: Chicom – The Chicom boasts overall stats for the SMG class, besides a low range. But if you’re using an SMG, you should be trying to get close to the enemy, anyway.
- Best LMG: UL736 – What makes the UL736 stand out from the S36 is the amazing attachments it gets, by far making this the best LMG currently available.
- Best Shotgun: Striker – The Striker has a better firing rate than most shotguns, so you’re able to fire twice before a situation can get dicey. This is a big deal for opponents that may not go down in a hit.
- Best Secondary Weapon: J358 – Your secondary weapon may need to change depending on the situation, but this pistol is your most well-rounded Secondary Weapon.