More Mistover Guides:
- Beginners Guide.
- Team Formation Guide.
- Dungeon Mechanics per Zone.
- Preparing for a Dungeon (Gearing Up and Exploring Efficiently).
- How to Kill The Great Worm (Easy Method).
- How to Kill The Great Koschei.
- How to Defeat Goddess of Wealth (Boss 3).
- How to Defeat Orbis Brain (Boss 4).
- How to Defeat Hive Mind Core (Boss 5).
Some tips about mistove, which is a game looks like Darkest dungeon(DD) but not the same.
How to Prepare
1. Always check for the mission
- Mission brings bonus and wont do you harm.
- Just remember where the mission request you to explore.
2. Always check for formation
- Just like DD, make sure everybody can do their job.
3.Always have some food and light seed
Food first, because you can still walk around and use light flower to restore your light, but your team wont last long without food.
- Small dungeon - 3 foods
- Medium dungeon - 5 foods
- Big dungeon - 7 foods
Bring every polluted food and seed with you unless you want them rotten in your inventory
Never buy or brings any bandage or holy water unless you 100% sure you gonna need it.
How to Explore
1. Edge first
- Always walks to the edge of the map, stick to it until you fully explored it's edge, then try to find it's center.
- Due to some theory BS this is more efficient, just do it.
2. Things you best do
Pick all the debris, pick all the keys, open the chest if you can, light the light flower, beat red monster.
- Debris / loots / money or supplies. 1 foods could means different from life and death.
- Keys / can be use to open chest and it would hurt you so why not.
- Open chest / loots, often some equip which will improve your heroes battle performance. You have to carry them back to.
- Light light flower / lights. You gain HP every steps so why not.
- Red monster / loots. Just watch it when you feel you cant survive the battle, in which case you should just bug out.
You can smash some barricade if you must, with your face or with the knight, all the same. Break too much will have you trouble and waste time.
You can step some traps, totally ok, it wont hurt you very much, but try to walk around and spend too much food will.
BTW did I mention those actions will bring your doom clock backward?
3.Things you best not do
- Smash your face alot with the wall and barricade.
- Walk around.
- Fight grey monster.
Stop it, get some help.
It's all about efficient so be a pro and just dig some gold (I think you can beat some blue monster if you are boring and want to have some fight, just dont waste too much time).
4. Move with all the direction
- Dont just up down left right.
- Press D and move faster with diagonal movement.
5. Use your leader skill
- Knight can smash multi barricade with her shield.
- Assasin(or shadow blade? what's her name?) can stealth so the monster will stop chase you.
- The samurai guy can fly forever until he smash his face into wall / traps / monsters.
Leader skill consume your food bar (or fullness, whatever), but the trouble it saves you worth more than it!
How to Fight
1.Good team for good job
- Study your team before run into the dungeon, knowing which skill is best for them to output dmg and which can patch their AShS.
- Bring 5 sisters to the dungeon, I dare you( They will be fine tho, lol), you will find this kind of team very cancer.
- Some heroes have coop skill so consider bring them together.
2. Check formation before the fight
Your team wont return to the default formation which you set them are the start of exploration. And seems like they loves walking around, so check it out before the fight.
3. "Break 1 finger is better than hurt 10"
- Dead monster wont hurt you.
- Dead monster wont hurt it's monster teammate.
- Dead monster wont spit debuff to you.
- So focus killing them one by one, specially the one who gonna eat your girls' face!