More Fortnite Guides:
- How to Adjust Screen Size (PS4 / Xbox One).
- Search Hidden F Found in the New World Loading Screen (Chapter 2).
- Carry a Knocked Player 10m – How to Carry Enemies (Chapter 2).
- Catch a Weapon Using a Fishing Rod (Chapter 2).
- Battle Pass Skins and Rewards (Chapter 2).
- How to Hide in a Haystack and Dumpster.
- How to Upgrade Weapons.
- How to Fish.
The new Fortnite Medal Punchcard was introduced with the launch of Chapter 2 Season 1. The new Punchcard system seems to be replacing daily challenges and makes it incredibly easy for players to earn loads of XP, helping them unlock the Ch.2 Season 1 Battle Pass Rewards. Our Medal Punchcard guide will tell you everything you need to know about earning Medals and XP in Fortnite.
What is the Medal Punchcard
The Medal Punchcard in Fortnite rewards players for completing simple tasks like opening chests, surviving longer than other players, getting kills, and even playing one daily game. As you complete these various objectives, you’ll earn a Medal that will go on your Punchcard. The majority of Medals are worth 2,000 XP, except for the fifth and tenth Medal, which are worth 4,000 XP.
As you earn Medals in Fortnite, you’ll be able to “upgrade” them for an XP boosts by completing the same objective again. For example, searching three chests will earn players the Scavenger Medal. If you search three more chests in the same day, your Medal will be upgraded, allowing you to earn more XP. Additionally, each type of Medal can be earned multiple times on the same Punchcard.
Below are the following types of Medals in Fortnite.
- Battle Medal: Get at least one elimination in a match
- First Match Medal: Play one match
- Scavenger Medal: Search three Chests, Llamas, or Supply Drops
- Survivor Medal: Be one of the final 50 players remaining in a match
Your Fortnite Medal Punchcard will reset every day at 6 AM PST/9 AM EST. This new feature should make it even easier for players to earn XP and level up so they can get all of the sweet rewards that the Battle Pass has to offer.