This is A guide on how to destroy the rotweiner nests in the new update for return of the rotweiners.
What is a Nest?
A rotweiner nest is a tall plantlike structure that produces rotweiners. each nest has 8 outside nodules and 5-6 inside nodules. a nodule is a bulb that grows on vinelike tubes that grow out from the nest
How Do I Destroy a Nest?
In order to destroy a nest, you must destroy all of the nodules growing on the vines, then the nest will open and you need to destroy all the nodules connected to it. All Nests have 2 vines that grow out in seperate directions. each vine has 4 nodules attached to it. only exposed nodules can be destroyed. On each vine, the nodule farthest from the nest will be exposed. You must destroy it in order for the next closest nodule to become exposed. both vines of a nest are seperate from each other, so the farthest nodule on both vines will be exposed to start. once all the nodules on the vines have been destroyed. the leaf like parts of the nest will come down, exposing the last 5 or 6 nodules. once you destroy these, the nest will be destroyed.
Different Nodule Types
There are fivedifferent types of nodules that can grow on nests.
- Appearance: Looks like a type of fire colored egg
- Weakness: Fire
- Resistant: Bullets
- Immune: Melee, Explosions
- Appearance: Green color with warts on it
- Weakness: None
- Resistant: Fire, Melee
- Immune: Bullets, Explosions
- Appearance: Blue and rock-like
- Weakness: Explosions
- Resistant: None
- Immune: Bullets, Melee, Fire
- Appearance: Green and mushroom-like
- Weakness: None
- Resistance: Bullets, Melee
- Immune: Explosion, Fire
- Appearance: Red and patchwork look, most common
- Weakness: Bullets
- Resistant: Melee, Explosion, Fire
- Immune: None