More Death Stranding Guides:
- Tips and Tricks for Surviving.
- How to Unlock Weapons and Equipment.
- Order 27: Chiralium Gauge Delivery: Weather Station.
- Order 29: Construction Safe House.
- Order 30: Old Component Delivery Junk Dealer.
- Order 32: Collection: Old Components.
- Order 33: Hourglass Delivery: Chiral Artist.
- Order 34: Chiral Artist Delivery: Junk Dealer.
- Order 36: Retrieval: Sticky Guns.
- Order 37: Sewing Kit Delivery: Cosplayer.
- Order 38: Emergency Provisions Delivery: South Knot City.
- More Guides!
Order 28: How to get to Timefall Farm, How to get Scanner Nullification
Now that the Weather Station is Back up and running, you’ll have to connect a Farm with Heavy Timefall to the south of the Weather Station.
- Bridges Boots Lv. 2 – Always good to have a spare pair
- Power Skeleton – At this point if you can manage it, you should always try to have a Power Skeleton on and a PCC Lv2 to create an on the spot Generator.
- PCC Lv. 2 x1 – For an emergency Power Generator if you need it.
- Bola Gun x1 – There’s two small rivers in between you and your destination. With it being this fragile, bring a couple ladders to be save.
- Smoke Decoy x1 – Better to throw the MULES off your trail with a decoy
Recommended Path for Order 28:
To get to Timefall Farm from the Weather Station where you accept the order is almost a straight shot south. The only obstacle in your way as you may have guessed from the recommended items, is a MULE camp to the south.
Head south down the mountain the Weather Station is on, there’s a cut between two mountain hills that you can make your way through. Up ahead you’ll see the MULE camp. You can choose to take them on, especially if you’re prepared with your BOLA gun, but we chose to stick to the west side of the mountain foothills and run around them.
After you make your way past them, the Timefall Farm is directly ahead. Delivering the Wheat Seed to them will yield an important tool against the MULES, the Scanner Nullification. A quick press of R1 after you notice the orange scan of a MULE will nullify it if you’re quick enough, allowing you to finally have an option of stealth against these pesky crazed porters.
Recommended for You
- Death Stranding – Order 29: Construction Safe House (Walkthrough)
- Death Stranding – Order 33: Hourglass Delivery: Chiral Artist (Walkthrough)
- Death Stranding – Order 27: Chiralium Gauge Delivery: Weather Station (Walkthrough)
- Death Stranding – Order 30: Old Component Delivery Junk Dealer (Walkthrough)
- Death Stranding – Order 36: Retrieval: Sticky Guns (Walkthrough)