More Death Stranding Guides:
- Tips and Tricks for Surviving.
- How to Unlock Weapons and Equipment.
- Order 27: Chiralium Gauge Delivery: Weather Station.
- Order 28: Wheat Seed Delivery: Timefall Farmers.
- Order 29: Construction Safe House.
- Order 30: Old Component Delivery Junk Dealer.
- Order 32: Collection: Old Components.
- Order 33: Hourglass Delivery: Chiral Artist.
- Order 36: Retrieval: Sticky Guns.
- Order 37: Sewing Kit Delivery: Cosplayer.
- Order 38: Emergency Provisions Delivery: South Knot City.
- More Guides!
Order 34: How to get the Junk Dealer added to the Chiral Network, How to get the Stun Bomb
As everyone suspected, the Junk Dealer's girlfriend the Chiral Artist is alive and well, and this mission has you bringing her back to him all to get him on the Chiral Network.
- Bridges Boots (Lv.2) - Now that you've got access to the better version of the Bridges boots, start carrying a pair of these at all times instead of the Lv.1 version.
- Power Skeleton - Switch over to the Power Skeleton for this one, bodies are heavy.
- Hematic Grenade x1 - You won't be able to use them on the way there, but they could prove useful on the way back in Order 34
- Blood Bag x2 - This will power your Bola Gun Lv. 2 and Hematic Grenade
- Anti-BT Gun x1 - Why not give the new weapon a shot if you choose to go through BT Territory again.
Recommended Path for Order 34:
Time to bring the two lovebirds back together, and to do so you'll need to transport a live person, a first for you, though the mechanics are very much the same as when you transported the President's body back in Episode 1, and now you have a Power Skeleton, so the weight will be far easier to carry.
Once you've got everything loaded up, including the Chiral Artist, you have a choice to make. You CAN go back the way you initially came, and give those BT's what for with you're new Anti-BT Gun or you can continue along the southern foothills of the mountains, and cross once the BT area is behind you, making your trip much less eventful. (This is the route we chose).
Head along the beach until you see the ruins of South Knot City in the distance, then turn North. You'll have to go up a low incline hill, but once over it, you should see the Junk Dealer's building in the distance and it's a straight shot from here.
After a short cutscene of seeing the two reunited, the Junk Dealer will finally agree to be a part of the Chiral Network, and also gives you the Data to craft Speed Skeletons, as well as Stun Bombs.
With this area connected to the Network, you'll now need to finally connect South Knot City. Unfortunately, they also need a physical delivery of supplies that can't be fabricated with a Chiral Printer, so you'll have to make your way back north to Lake Knot City to grab the materials. Thankfully there's an order here with the Junk Dealer to take North on the way.