More Death Stranding Guides:
- Tips and Tricks for Surviving.
- How to Unlock Weapons and Equipment.
- Order 27: Chiralium Gauge Delivery: Weather Station.
- Order 28: Wheat Seed Delivery: Timefall Farmers.
- Order 29: Construction Safe House.
- Order 30: Old Component Delivery Junk Dealer.
- Order 32: Collection: Old Components.
- Order 33: Hourglass Delivery: Chiral Artist.
- Order 34: Chiral Artist Delivery: Junk Dealer.
- Order 37: Sewing Kit Delivery: Cosplayer.
- Order 38: Emergency Provisions Delivery: South Knot City.
- More Guides!
Order 36: How to Use the Sticky Gun
Now there's just one step left in getting to South Knot City, making a final delivery from Lake Knot City, all the way to South Knot. However, on your way north, there's a few more orders you can take on. Starting with one from the Junk Dealer heading to the Distribution Center.
- Bridges Boots Lv. 2 - Always carry a spare pair
- Sticky Gun x1 - While gathering stolen Sticky Guns, why not use one to get them back.
- Power Skeleton - Never a bad idea to have it equipped.
- Stun Bombs x1 - If you're spotted, it's good to have some backup options.
- Bola Gun x1 - See above!
Recommended Path for Order 36:
We recommend taking orders 36 and 37 simultaneously and finishing Order 37 first, then completing Order 36 as you head back north to Lake Knot City.
You can head into this mission straight from the Distribution Center, or from the Cosplayer you connect to the Chiral Network in order 37. Either way your objective remains the same.
As you approach the MULE camp, wait for their search ping, and quickly nullify it. This will allow you to conduct your business stealthily from afar without being noticed as long as you're careful.
Try not to be spotted, doing your best to hide in tall grass. Use your Odradek scanner to identify the MULES carrying the extra Sticky Guns, and equip your own from your inventory. Continue to hide in the grass and approach as close as you can while remaining hidden. Aim with your sticky gun and it will tell you if you're in range to use it. The distance from which you can fire is huge, so don't be afraid to check if it will work, even from really far away. Once in range, fire with R2 and the Stick Gun will grab the package of the MULE and send it flying to you, without them ever noticing. Pretty cool.
Once you have one case of Sticky Guns, you can complete the Order, but for a good grade, you'll need to get as many as you can. So sneak around and pluck them one by one. You should see 3 containers total. 2 carried by foot soldiers, and one in a truck.
To get all three, you may need to use the Bola gun and knock out the MULES to successfully get your packages, especially if spotted.
Once you have your desired containers, head back to the Distribution Center and pick up a Reverse Trike. Then, follow the path you took from Lake Knot to the Distribution center back up to Lake Knot City using the Auto Paved Road where available.
Once you arrive at Lake Knot, turn in the Sticky Guns, then queue up Order 38 once you've rested up and you're ready to go.