|Home » Guides » Endless World Idle RPG - Strategies, Tactics and Tips
Endless World Idle RPG - Strategies, Tactics and Tips
Updated: November 11, 2019
- The mercenaries in the first and third slots are the ones in the frontlines when you enter the arena.
- Each artifact's awaken ability has very different effects. Use different artifacts for different bosses.
- If you switch artifacts while using awaken it can cancel it.
- When your main character's hp is low, turn off auto and use awaken to get the most out of the lifesteal from it, as you will not waste time using skills which do not lifesteal.
- In general Gaea's Shield (3rd artifact) is the best artifact.
- The awaken from Devastating Hammer (4th artifact) immediately heals your entire team by 20% of their maximum health.
- Against a large amount of spawned monsters, get the typhoon tide buff from an obelisk and use the first artifact, 'Sword of Annihilation' for a large amount of AoE damage.
- Levels : 601-899 : Attack, Health and Defence should be equal, toughness and crit lowest.
- Levels : 900-1289 : Attack should be significantly higher than Health and Defence, toughness and crit lowest.
- Levels : 1290-1598 : Attack should be significantly higher than Health and Defence, toughness and crit should start catching up.
- Levels : 1599+ : Health and Defence should be highest, then Attack, toughness and crit lowest.
- After rewinding time you wont have a problem with dying for a while, so you should go full attack until you get close to difficult stages.
- To decide whether health should be prioritised over defence, you should consider which classes you are using, and which sets.
- Starting from stage 50, approximately every 20 stages thereafter the equipment you get will be one level higher, so that at stage 500 you will be getting equipment around level 25.
- Ability power affects almost all skills, even for melee mercenaries like Lukar Drey, and ranged mercenaries such as Dynor, however it does not affect flat percentage increases such as Mondulas' ultimate skill 'Holy Prayer', which increases attack by a flat 50%.
Rewinds & Time Energy
- Upgrade lunar power as soon as you can, as there is no benefit from waiting.
- You gain one time energy for each enemy you kill.
- Each time key gives you 16,200 time energy.
- If you rewind time before a speed run has been completed, you will immediately enter a new speed run. When the original speed run finishes, you will still get rewards for whatever place you finished in at the end.
- Do not let your inventory reach the limit of 500 items. After the 5th rewind you will start accumulating items very quickly. The first 300 levels fill up your inventory at an especially rapid rate, so it is best to ensure that your inventory is empty at this level before leaving the game.
- Rewound time challenges always start off 30 levels below the stage you rewound at, and each of the subsequent challenges go up by 20 levels each, until rewinding after stage 1500, when it goes up 10, 10, 5, 5, and subsequently stage 2000, when it goes up 5, 4, 3, 3.
- It costs 1,100 diamonds to get all mercenary shards from Lucky Cards.
and Heavenly Hazes
gained by level:
- Level 151 : Shimmering Sundew : 3 Heavenly Haze : 1
- Level 451 : Shimmering Sundew : 4 Heavenly Haze : 1
- Level 951 : Shimmering Sundew : 5 Heavenly Haze : 2
- Level 1451 : Shimmering Sundew : 6 Heavenly Haze : 2
- Level 1751 : Shimmering Sundew : 6 Heavenly Haze : 3
- Use the arrow keys to rotate the camera in the best way.
- You can change your main character's gender once for free, it costs 50 diamonds to change it thereafter.
- You should only use ten shimmering sundews simultaneously, instead of doing them one by one, as it guarantees a 4* mercenary.
- The only cards that show up on the premium mercenaries tab are mercenaries that you already own.
- You need to be at stage 900 or over to evolve a mercenary to Bloodmoon III, stage 1300 or over to evolve to Bloodmoon IV, and stage 1800 or over to evolve to Bloodmoon V.
- You should never use auto fuse, it is inefficient and will fuse things that you would not.
- Spend dragonscales immediately as they upgrades all artifacts, so there is no point in saving them.
- Wait until all four mercenaries show up on the screen after you send them exploring, then click the 'x' to close the window.
- By clicking on the floor you have a chance to get 1 diamond, up to a maximum of 15 diamonds per day.
- There is a click limit of 300,000 from which you can gain gold.
- Buying common and rare equipment from the Resources shop and customizing them until you get damage will significantly accelerate your progress. The resources shop can be refreshed, once for free, and subsequently for 10 diamonds each time. It is best to buy at least three pieces of equipment from here on separate days to complete the daily quest which gives diamonds.
- On explorations, the returns increase by 0.5% for each level your mercenaries have who go exploring, so that, for example, a level 20 hero gives you a 10% higher return.
- The Rogue Hero dungeon gives you shards based on which mercenaries you fight against.
Recommended for You:
You May Also Like: