More Fortnite Guides:
- Deal Any Damage to Opponents by Shooting Exploding Gas Pumps.
- Visit the Boat Launch, Coral Cove, and the Flopper Pond Locations.
- Jump a Motorboat Through Different Flaming Rings All Locations.
- Enter a Slurp Vat While Wearing the Rippley Outfit Location.
- Points of Interest and Map Tips (Chapter 2).
- Hidden F Location (Chapter 2).
- Hidden O Location (Chapter 2).
- Hidden R Location (Chapter 2).
- Hidden T Location (Chapter 2).
- Hidden N Location (Chapter 2).
- Hidden I Location (Chapter 2).
Dance at the Pipeman, the Hayman, and the Timber Tent Locations
For this Fortnite Road Trip challenge, you’ll need to visit the Pipeman, Hayman, and Timber Tent locations. You can real a full description of how to find each of these locations below.
The Pipeman, Hayman, and Timber Tent locations can be seen on the map above. Simply head to each of the locations marked on the map and bust out your favorite dance move to check this challenge off of your list. If you need more help, keep reading.
- The Pipeman can be found chilling out just south of Misty Meadows, as seen in green on the map above.
You’ll be able to find the Pipeman location resting on the side of the mountain, waiting for you to bust out some cool dance moves.
- The Hayman can be found looking for a high five south of Frenzy Farm, as seen in purple on the map above.
It’ll be pretty hard to miss the Hayman location, as it is a giant person made out of hay. While you’re there, give him a high five so he isn’t left hanging – and don’t forget to bust a dance move.
The Timber Tent
- The Timber Tent can be found north of Holly Hedges, as seen in red on the map above.
The Timber Tent location is a pretty simple tepee looking structure that is made out of wood. Once you’ve found it, show it your favorite dance move and you’ll be all set.
Be the first to comment