Void book cooldowns (close approximation based on a stopwatch):
- Fire fire 0.9 seconds (fireball).
- Void void 12.5 second: lasts 7 seconds (invis).
- Ice ice 1 second (ice beam).
- Fire void 2.25 seconds (fire lobshot).
- Fire ice 6.25 seconds (dash).
- Void fire 8.25 seconds (vacuum).
- Void ice No cooldown (dark torrent).
- Ice fire 3.5 seconds (ice cone).
- Ice void 21 seconds: lasts 12 seconds (circle of slow).
Good combos for crowd control in fights:
- Vacuum, ice cone, spam dark torrent invis.
- Dash, spam dark torrent or invis.
- Dash, vacuum, walk away and spam dark torrent / invis or ice cone.
When walking paths use in order as needed:
Dash if there is a solid wall of enemies, vacuum if dash is on cooldown followed by invis, dark torrent spam/ice cone if all 3 are on cooldown, rinse and repeat.
Spell priority in most / all situations (helps keep me alive imo):
- Dark torrent spam.
- Ice cone / invis.
- Circle of slow.
- Fireball / ice beam / fire lobshot.
Icy’s special: walk up to spawner spaming dark torrent, vacuum, ice cone, walk away, circle of slow on a spawner, fire lobshot / ice beam.
You can use vacuum, then 2 ice cones back to back, then vacuum again for infinite cc of a particular group of enemies.
Be the first to comment