A simple BO for a fast castle start.
More AoE II Guides:
- All Cheat Codes.
- All Civilizations Guide (Bonuses, Tips and Strategies).
- Chronological Order of Campaigns.
- How to Enable Enhanced Graphics Pack.
Dark Age / Feudal Age Build Order
- 1-2 house then sheep.
- 3 house then sheep -> Only ever harvest 1 animal in the beginning or you will lose food due to rot!
Send your scout in circles around your TC (Town Center) and search for animals (sheep etc), resources and ! 2 Boars
- 4-6 sheep.
- 7 lumber camp near the start with a good wood line.
- 8-10 wood at the lumber camp.
- 11 house near boar then lure it.
Lure: 1 time attack the board then move the villager to your TC when vill is near TCuse other vill under TC to kill the boar under the TC and send 3 to the old corpse and 3 to the new boar corps. When the boar has 180 food left do it again with the 2nd Boar. After Boars are done use the animals that are left, afterwards build farms with the villagers.
- 12 build a mill at the berries.
- 13-20 berries -> If you have deers near your TC Split in half and build a second mill near the dear and hunt them.
- 21-24 wood.
- 25 mining camp on gold.
- 26-27 gold.
Click Up (Advance to the next age in your TC) –> Feudal Age.
When you arrive in Feudal Age:
- 28-30 Wood.
Take 1 From wood to make a Blacksmith and 2 to make a Market. Send back to Wood afterwards.
Click Up (Advance to the next age in your TC) –> Castle Age.
I used a standard BO for Fast Castle in Age 2 HD that should work in DE. This was posted to help beginners.