Useful T7 Info:
Difficulty - Medium
Ling is an okizeme monster. Although okizeme has been nerfed in Tekken 7, she still retains that aspect of her character. She has a strong poking game with tons of poke lows for various situations including hugely + hit, a ranged CH launcher and a heavy hitting low in her stance. Her stance Art Of Phoenix (AOP) allows her to evade a lot of moves and offense from your opponent reducing their moveset by a lot depending on the character. She's a character for lab monsters. Her small hitbox along with her evasive stance can make her extremely hard to approach especially with her main mid poke going under highs. She has a very strong Rage Drive from Backturned stance that acts as a low launcher making her mixup game scarier than before. She does however have poor reach on her jabs as her limbs are short; meaning she can struggle to punish certain moves.
- Strong poking game.
- One of if not the best oki in T7 especially off throws.
- Ignores a lot of the opponents offense.
- A very easy and fast whiff punisher with huge range in df2,1.
- Strong CH game, upclose and from range.
- One of the best Rage Drives in the game
- Small range on some of her pokes especially jabs.
- Can struggle to punish certain moves.
- Bad jab punish and crouching punishment is weak other than WS4.
Recommended for players who like:
- Playing around with setups and experimenting.
- To freestyle with all the stance options Ling provides.
- A very mobile character.
Written by Fergus!