More Nancy Drew: Midnight in Salem Guides:
Happy Halloween Achievement
Carve a dozen pumpkins
You need to carve the pumpkins in the museum, and then place them on the candles around the game. Parry house steps – there are 12 positions to place them. You can only have 1 carved pumpkin in your inventory at a time so there is a bit of to and froing.
- Parry house steps.
- Nancy’s guest room at Parry house.
- Parry kitchen.
- Courthouse steps.
- Stage in town square.
- Counter in Lauren’s shop.
- Under the big tree in the cemetery.
- In front of the unmarked graves statue in the cemetery.
- Lauren’s front stoop at the carriage house.
- Museum counter.
- The town square Roger Conant statue.
- Haystack in town square.