Which fire support to call, where to stand while calling and what to do afterwards.
- How to Use Autocannon Strafe Efficiently
- Crossing Security – B – Autocannon Strafe
- Crossing Security – E – Autocannon Strafe
- Outskirts Security – B – Autocannon Strafe
- Farmhouse Security – B – Autocannon Strafe
- Summit Security – E – Autocannon Strafe
- Hillside Security – C – Autocannon Strafe
- Hideout Security – B – Autocannon Strafe
- Hideout Security – E – Autocannon Strafe
How to Use Autocannon Strafe Efficiently
In order to use the A-10 BRRRRRRRT efficiently, you need to follow the steps below:
- Take the position from which you want to call the support.
- Using Binoculars, select the position you want to obliterate.
- Important: Turn so that your rotation will be perpendicular to the direction you want your strafe to go through (badly visualized below). The strafe always goes from right to left according to the rotation you had when the call was accepted.
Note: In the settings you can set the compass to be shown at all times. This will help you align your strafes a lot more easily.
- Wait for the call to be confirmed by the HQ (full white text after the Observer call).
- Now feel free to rush to the next objective while the current one gets annihilated by a BRRRT.
The direction of the strafe is the most important aspect of most successful strafes. The mechanic is a little wonky and sometimes, despite the target being in an open field with close to no obstacles, the strafe may just deal a little damage for no reason other than the direction of the strafe.
Crossing Security – B – Autocannon Strafe
Take this position upstairs of point A.
Aim your binoculars at stach of Hesco bastion wall.
Take the rotation of 75° and keep it until you hear the confirmation from HQ.
Crossing Security – E – Autocannon Strafe
Take the position aimed at in the screenshot (right outside of point D).
Aim at the wall inside the building of point E.
Look directly to the east (90°) until you hear the confirmation from HQ.
Outskirts Security – B – Autocannon Strafe
Stand on the spot indicated in the screenshot.
Aim at the middle of the second closest pillar of the bridge.
Turn to the 85° and wait for the confirmation from the HQ.
Farmhouse Security – B – Autocannon Strafe
Upstairs of point A, stand in the window facing point B.
Call the strafe on the small visible section of the wall behind the entrance wall of B.
Turn to 5° and wait for the confirmation from HQ.
Summit Security – E – Autocannon Strafe
Stand in the corridor indicated in the screenshot. This spot is actually so close to the point that you should probably consider throwing an incendiary or shooting an RPG if you don’t know your team and don’t want to team-kill with the strafe. It’s nice and safe for a squad working together, though.
Aim in the middle of the closer half of the wall indicated in the screenshot.
Turn directly to the North (0°) and wait for the confirmation from HQ.
Hillside Security – C – Autocannon Strafe
Stand on the stairs leading to the top of the bridge at point B.
Aim at the right-hand corner of the hotel right above point C.
Turn directly to the south (180°) and wait for the confirmation from HQ.
Hideout Security – B – Autocannon Strafe
Take position indicated in the screenshot (point A balcony).
Aim at the side of the staircase of point B. Front wall of the staircase is particularly orange – we want to hit the center of the wall perpendicular to it.
Look directly to the north (0°) until you hear the call confirmation from HQ.
Hideout Security – E – Autocannon Strafe
Take position in the middle of the road right outside of the point D building.
Aim at the front corner of the electricity pylon above point E (it looks like a gray block here because my draw distance is pretty bad atrocious).
Look in the direction of 300° until you hear the call confirmation from HQ.
Have your compass turned on at all times to align the strafes with ease. You can toggle it in the gameplay settings.
Please, Do not use smokes in coop at all. If you throw a smoke in front of a Commander trying to call the fire support, then your mom is a hoe and tonight I will be waiting for you under your bed.