Useful T7 Info:
Difficulty - Medium
Jin excels in a lot of areas. Has a very high damaging poke game. Has extremely strong space control with f4, a CH launching mid with huge range which can be made safe on block. Has great mobility as a result of wavedashing and can close the gap in an instant. Has great tools out of the wavedash such as a comboable low, a mid launcher mainly used for whiff punishing or as a mid option. He is a very versatile character, can be played offensively with his strong poking game and wavedash mixup or defensively with f4 keepout and strong block/whiff punishment with the ability to change the pace as he wishes. He has the best parry in the game, a parry usually loses to elbows/knees/headbutts/weapons but Jin’s counters all so he forces his opponent to second guess their offense at an advantage. One of the best poking game with damaging lows with one being a CH launcher, safe mids that knockdown and his 4 which is one of the fastest homing moves in the game at i13 which knocksdown on CH. However, he can struggle to punish certain stuff as his punishment lacks range.
- Great mobility.
- Very strong rewarding mixups and poking game.
- One of the overall best punishment in the game.
- Very flexible character.
- Can be hard to pressure offensively due to his parry and evasive moves.
- One of the best homing moves in the game.
- One of the fastest Rage Arts in the game
- Lacks range on some of his punishment.
Recommended for players who like:
- Versatile playstyle, being able to dictate the pace at any given time.
- Ability to punish opponent’s mistakes heavily.
Written by Fergus!