This guide is about large inventory at the beginning of the game.
This guide shows, that novice players could have plenty of storage slots from the beginning of the game.
- Search for signals and add some new starships to your collection. Do not change your primary ship. Just use left green button in comparison interface [Add to collection].
- Then you could repair some slots, dismantle some modules for rare resources or leave them intact. Your "cannibalism" acts would not low its exchange price.
- You may call to your ships from collection in any time with all their cargo filled with your garbage / resorces / relics etc.
- Press [X]. Then [Change vehicle]. Then [Choose another ship]. Then place it on ground and fill its cargo. Rename it.
- You may exchange this ships any time at Trade posts and stations. Expensive ones could have 1/3 of its price for exchange (17 800 000 regular price transforms to 5 850 000 discounted price for exchange). So you could easy have large amount of cargo slots at beginning and upgrade them during your walkthough.
- At the further stages of game you would have enough inventory and storage place from technologies and storage boxes and could use your collection to store unique ships.
- Screenshots are at different language, but see graphical icons to find out proper menu:
Ship's collection menu:
Garbage inside ship's cargo: