This guide will teach you important tips that no one else will tell you.
Tips for Newbies
- Once the game starts scout the areas around before building woodcutter's hut. Look for a forest to build it in if you found one without wolves this is to get 10% more wood.
- If you see fertile land get it. it gives you a lot of food.
- When scouting enemies focus on getting to their town hall asap and don't bother with other tiles. Make your path and try to find the shortest.
- Get gold and build lots of army camps.
- My personal way of getting gold is by building 2 trading posts.
- Build another woodcutter's hut to sell the wood or get boost for building camps.
- Have a main food source upgrade the tile and the tools and the silo (farm is the best).
- Never feast before the 1st winter.
- Minimum amount for effective raid is about 10~12 don't go less you'll waste money and time and souls.