The character level for this fight: 55 (Knight). The weapon for this fight: Sword.
This boss is 9th in the game. He is not compulsory and located in the hidden area. You need to come back on the way after your fight with High Lord Wolnir. You have to find the rope bridge and destroy it with hitting the ropes. After this you need to go down and find the bonfire. There are many big trees near it. Old Demon King is in the back part of the area.
This boss will use the huge club. At 2/3 of the health he will begin to burn. Besides that he will use different kinds of AOE attacks: fire circle, fire breathing, meteors, etc. Try to attack him from behind and stay under him. This boss is rather slow that is why you will be able to dodge without difficulties. Avoid his hits and fire meteors because they do the considerable damage. Roll away, move very fast to save your health.
Recommended for You
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Dragonslayer Armour (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Curse-rotted Greatwood (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Champion Gundyr (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Vordt of the Boreal Valley (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Dancer of the Boreal Valley (Boss Guide)