You can check below for a full list of cheat codes for both Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos, and Warcraft 3: Reforged – all cheat codes work with both versions of the game.
How to Activate Cheats
To enter a cheat code, simply hit the enter key to bring up the chat window, type in the code phrase (no spaces, capitalization does not matter) and hit enter again. If successful, instead of seeing your message broadcast, you’ll see the words “Cheat Enabled” instead.
- WhosYourDaddy – All units and buildings gain full invulnerability, units will be able to 1-hit kill any opponent or enemy structure (does not effect friendly fire)
- ISeeDeadPeople – Full map is revealed, fog of war disabled
- AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs – Instantly win the current mission
- SomebodySetUsUpTheBomb – Instantly lose the current mission
- ThereIsNoSpoon – All units gain infinite mana
- GreedIsGood – Instantly obtain 500 lumber and 500 gold
- GreedIsGood (#) – Instantly obtain set number of lumber and gold
- KeyserSoze (#) – Instantly obtain set number of gold
- LeafItToMe (#) – Instantly obtain set number of lumber
- IocanePowder – Enables fast acting death/decay of bodies
- PointBreak – Disables food limit for creating new units
- SharpAndShiny – Instantly grants all upgrades
- Synergy – Unlocks the full tech tree
- WhoIsJohnGalt – Enables faster research time for upgrades
- WarpTen – Enables faster building times
- TheDudeAbides – Enables faster spell cooldown times
- RiseAndShine – Sets time of day to morning
- LightsOut – Sets time of day to evening
- DaylightSavings – Switches from day to night, halts or restarts the flow of the day/night cycle
- DaylightSavings (time) – Sets time to chosen time of day
- StrengthAndHonor – Disables game over screen after losing objectives in campaign mode
- ItVexesMe – Disables victory conditions
- Motherland (race) (#) – Selects a mission number for the chosen race to warp to
- TenthLevelTaurenChieftan – Plays a special music track “Power of the Horde”
Unlock Extra Ending
Beat the Night Elf campaign on the HARD level setting and after the original ending (with all the outtakes) a Starcraft battle takes place using the Warcraft III 3-D graphics engine.
In the second Night Elf mission in the campaign mode (Chapter 2: Daughters of the Moon) you can find a Hydralisk at the top of the map, slightly to the left of the top right fountain of life. The easiest way to find it is to create an owl scout and fly it up towards the fountain and then move left along the top of the map until you see it. I don’t think it is possible to fight it, but it is a nice easter egg for Starcraft fans.
You can control it as it will become your ally.. reach as close to it as possible(the area above the log) and you will receive 3 night elf catapults. Use them to cut a path through the trees to the Hydralisk and you will be able to use it.