More The Witcher 3 Guides:
- Console Commands (Cheat Codes).
- Complete Achievement / Trophy Guide.
- Guide for Stutter Free Smooth Gameplay.
- How to Survive in Death March (Tips and Tricks).
- Off Map Secret Chest in White Orchard.
- Viper Venomous Gear Stat Summary.
- Combat Guide (Some Useful Tips).
- Manticore Gear Stat Summary.
- Gwent Card Collector Guide.
- Death March Walkthrough.
- Useful Tips and Tricks.
Today, I shall teach you the way to get and use the best sword in the entire game.A.K.A. Aerondight. This sword is the only sword that can be stacked to upgrade its offense even more.
Embodiment of the Five Virtues
First of all,you need to overcome some trials before going to the place on the map that I have given.
Those trials are:
After that you can safely go and grab your Aerondight.
- Main Quest: The Beast of Toussaint – After fighting the Shalemaar in the arena decide to spare its life.
- Side Quest: Mutual of Beauclair’s Wild Kingdom – Decide not to kill the silver basilisk
- Contract: Big Game Hunter - After helping Beledar, agree to visit him at his feast. Wait until noon the next day, then head on over to the picnic. Ask about his daughter once the opportunity presents itself.
- Go to Main Square of Beauclair and a child will deliver a letter to you. Give him 5 crowns for his trouble.
- The Warble of a Smitten KnightSide Quest: The Warble of a Smitten Knight – After the horse race choose to accept the mounted duel against the prince and win it.
- Side Quest: Goodness, Gracious! Great Balls of Granite!
- Side Quest: The Warble of a Smitten Knight – After following the girl into the woods and returning to camp, decide to finish the tourney and win.
- Side Quest: Mutual of Beauclair’s Wild Kingdom – Turn down the extra gold at the end.
- Main Quest: La Cage Au Fou – Thoroughly exploring the Wight’s Lair and when hiding in the closet try to lift the curse instead of attacking.
- Side Quest: Gwent: To Everything – Turn, Turn, Tournament! – Win the tournament.
If you have completed the five virtues go back to the Lake to complete the Quest, after that you receive the Aerondight Sword and the Achievement.
Here's the map:
How to Use / Stack The Aerondight
Okay, it's not that complicated. You need to perform 10 successful back-to-back attacks and if you get hit by something, you lose half of your stacks. After that, you need to kill something to get the additional damage points. It has a damage upgrade threshold and its threshold rises when you level up so don't worry when you maximize it. You will get the chance to re-stack.