Guide explains how to do Genocide Run in Undertale.
Guide to Genocide Run
The Kill Counter
Ok lets start off with the kill counter.
- Ruins: 20 kills & Toriel.
- Snowdin: 16 kills & Papyrus.
- Waterfall: 18 kills & U.T.U aka Undyne The Undying.
- Hotlands: 40 kills & Mettaton NEO.
The Bosses Of Genocide
- Monster Kid: You only fight him in the genocide route but he is kinda just a miniboss.
- Undyne The Undying: Like normal undyne but faster spears and more reversed spears.
- Mettaton NEO: The true form of Mettaton (if you wanna see a battle with mettaton neo its a fangame).
- Sans: The hardest boss in the genocide route... But the easiest enemy?
These are the Bosses who dies instantly in the Genocide Route:
- Mettaton NEO
How to Beat Undyne the Undying
- Use the sea tea in the red heart attacks (sea tea can make you go faster).
- Practice going into the reversed arrows then go the other way.
Well that's all I can help you with in U.T.U.
How To Beat Sans
- Don't use the item or act button often like it says (can't keep dodging forever!).
- Use the burnt pan as a weapon. You will heal several more hp per item.
- You dont have to have any armor. His damage is 1 so there is no point.
- Use sea tea to go faster.
- Don't use a good weapon. Stay with the burnt pan. Any weapon will kill sans no matter what.
- Thank sans for giving you karma (ok this step is a joke but do it if you want).
Get More Exp
You can kill Glyde, Shyren, or Snow Drake for extra exp!