More Wolcen Guides:
- All Skills List.
- Support Tank Guide.
- 100% Achievement Guide.
- Pistol Shield Guide / Very Tanky.
- All Boss Fights (Video Playthrough).
- MechaMage Build (30K+ DPS, Champion 1+, Avenger, Jump).
- How to Unlock Champion of Stormfall Mode without Campaign.
- Guide to Beat The Lambach Boss (Act 2 Endboss).
- All Classes List (Keystones and Passive Bonuses).
- Primordial Affinity Tips.
This guide will show a high mobility poison spreading monster of a build.
Guide to Plague Assassin Build
Stats per level: 2 Toughness 8 Wisdom
There is only one piece of gear that is "needed". I am currently using the unique dagger "Edict. 188.8.131.52.7." This dagger really makes this build what it is. Other than that I have pretty much random gear. Heavy chest and helm to take advantage of Salvatory Anchor. the rest is mostly heavy with a couple bruiser pieces.
If you do not have Edict dagger. This can be run with other one hand melee weapons as long as it has Toxic procs.
- Plagueburst - Swarm, Rapid, Infection, Smog, Vitiation, Mortiferous, Bio. Swarm, Smog and Vitiation being the most important.
- Aether Jump - Quantum, Escape, Flight, March, Breath, Time.
- Light-bringer - Solar, Sudden, Blinding Light, Noble, Blinding Lights, Solar.
- Livor Mortis - Glutton, Foul, Grief, Sacrifice, Gulf, Token.
- Slayer's Flurry - Final, Superdense, Foe, Moons, Cut, Curse, Slice, Knife.
Keep plague and mortis up at all times. Teleport between groups of enemies, Light jump into mobs, Spam flurry to regain willpower. Rinse and repeat. You're very slow if you walk with Disallowing Vessel. But with this build you can teleport and dash to between mobs like crazy. It's a lot of fun and does a ton of damage and pretty tough to die.