Shadow Arena - Guide to Game UI / Menu Screens
Feb 17, 2020
Main Menu Screen
- Main Menu - Allows use of main game menu.
- Gameplay - Allows selecting and entering of all gameplay modes.
- Skill Enhancement - Allows enhancing of Hero skills via Skill Enhancement.
- Ranking - Displays game ranks based on points.
- Storage - View “sealed items” in the storage.
- Profile - Displays player information such as nickname and amount of silver in possession. Click on the profile icon to change picture.
- Settings - Minimize game screen / Adjust basic game settings such as screen resolution, volume, language and hotkeys related to player actions / Exit the game.
- Voice Chat - Change settings for speaking/listening during voice chat.
- Mastery - View Mastery of a selected hero and its tier.
- Hero Mastery - View Mastery of each hero.
- Chat - Allows for general/party chat.
- Friend List - Displays list of friends.
- Add Friends - Type nicknames to add friends.
Arena Menu Screen
- Skill Window - Press CTRL to view skills, raise skill levels, view remaining skill points, and skill descriptions.
- Menu - Displays Battle Stats, settings and other options.
- Battle Stats - Displays information on the battle such as current score and rank.
- Settings - Adjust basic game settings such as screen resolution, volume, language and hotkeys related to player actions.
- Report - Use to report players committing policy violations and/or inappropriate behavior.
- Leave - Leave current arena.
Recommended for You:
You May Also Like: