The character level for this fight: 71 (Knight). The weapon for this fight: Sword.
This boss is the 11th in Dark Souls 3. In general he can use magic attack or 1 physical one. The boss is able to shoot with arrows, projectiles (1 large or many little ones). Besides that he can cast the black hole to teleport away. Be aware of his arrows. They can kill you in a moment, whereas majority of his attacks will not do too much damage. You need to run away if he takes his bow out. You will be able to avoid his attacks with projectiles easily.
You should always attack him from behind. Beat the “tail” to be relatively far if the boss uses the teleporting black hole. You have to put up the shield to protect yourself when you come nearer to him.
Recommended for You
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Crystal Sage (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Dancer of the Boreal Valley (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Lords of Cinder: Abyss Watchers (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Vordt of the Boreal Valley (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Iudex Gundyr (Boss Guide)