Quick Way to Victory
Your settlement in Prologue should be entirely based on income from trading with Abydos.
- Build 8 houses. Build well, fire station and bazaar near those houses.
- Build fishing wharf near the Nile River and 2-3 farms. Build a Granary.
- Build Clay pit at clay spot (game has few of them available), Brick Maker and Stockpile.
- Remember to set trade route with Abydos in order to receive from time to time Abydos's Traders. Turn on clay and brick in Economy TAB for export. Set it before you run out of your "bread" currency.
- Once your settlement is filled with more people (workers) you can build another well and a few more houses (bazaar if needed) and focus mainly on bricks making by building another Clay pit and second Brick Maker.
- At this point your clay pits will produce enough clay and farms will give you enough straw to have stable bricks production and fixed bread income.
- Don't rush into building an empire before your settlement isn't flowing with "steady" bread as you will need a lot of bread to progress further.
- There is no need for you to lower wages or setting up higher taxes. Be kind to your people. Trading with Abydos will be sufficient enough to achieve your goal!