More ARK: Genesis Guides:
- How to Tame or Kill Megachelon (Genesis DLC).
- How to Tame or Kill Astrocetus (Genesis DLC).
- How to Tame or Kill Bloodstalker (Genesis DLC).
- How to Tame or Kill Ferox (Genesis DLC).
- How to Kill the Insect Swarm (Genesis DLC).
- How to Kill the Magmasaur (Genesis DLC).
How to Kill Moeder, Master of the Ocean
This guide describes how to fight against the Moeder.
Use a lot of powerful creatures such as Mosasaurus using decent saddles or tek saddles.
Try to target the Moeder's minions first and do it as quickly as possible.
Note that I used creatures that came from that map the boss was released on to make fair suggestions.
If you feel like adding creatures that's fair enough however don't add any that are exclusive to a Expansion Pack if those creatures aren't on the same corresponding map the boss is on or any free maps released with the base game. (ex. Velonasaur on The Island should not be suggested since you have to buy the Extinction expansion pack to get them and not everyone will be able to afford that Expansion Pack).
Unique creatures from maps like Ragnarok and Valguero and Expansion creatures that were used on that map (ex. Karkinos used on Valguero) however are exceptions since the players have instant access to them for free.
- Having a couple Megachelon is highly advised due to being able to use platform saddles and them producing oxygen to help players breath.
- Bringing Mosasaurus could be useful due to them having very high stats and them being able to not only support a Platform Saddle but also a Tek Saddle.
- Tusoteuthis can be useful due to their ability to grab which could be used to pin and kill the Eel Minions Moeder spawns and they also have very good stats as well.
- Megalodon can be useful as ranged tames since they can wear Tek Saddles they can fire away at the Eel Minions and Moeder.
Moeder has a massive health pool and can't be damaged when its eel minions are present.
Moeder has a massive hitbox and its slow.