Every day I'm harvesting...
Other Colony Survival Guides:
- How to Get Started, Challanges, Hardmode & More.
- Surviving the Zombie Congregation.
- How to Get Unknown Grass.
- Building a Sundial.
- The Basics of Underground Colonies.
- Place a wheat farm 10x10 with a farmer.
- Let him plant 100 seeds.
- Wait until he goes to sleep.
- Tear down half of the saplings (50).
On the following day the 50 seeds will have grown to let's call it level 1 and the guy will place 50 new seeds level 0.
Another day later half the wheat will be fully grown and the farmer can start harvesting and will replant.
From now on the farmer will work in a crop rotation and harvest every day. In addition to a more stable food supply your colony will look more lively, because the farmers are moving a lot more. You could try to tear down 50 random crops to max out their movement even further.
Written by Achim.