The character level for this fight: 77 (Knight). The weapon for this fight: Sword.
Champion Gundyr is the 15th boss in this game. He is not compulsory boss. He is more aggressive than the first boss of the game, Iudex Gundyr. At the beginning he will be rather weak but when half of his health is gone off his eyes get red and he become very aggressive. Don’t block his attacks, it’s useless. Use the dodging for protecting yourself. Try to stay near his legs and attack him very often. To refill your health you have to run away or roll away from him. The advantage is that he will not have health loads.
You will find this boss in the Untended Graves secret area. Read the guide to get here.
Recommended for You
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Find the Untended Graves Secret Area
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Vordt of the Boreal Valley (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Old Demon King (Boss Guide)
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Kill Iudex Gundyr Without a Weapon
- Dark Souls 3 – How to Defeat Pontiff Sulyvahn (Boss Guide)