How to get this rare achievement easier.
Aerobatics Is Easy Achievement Guide
So this achievement can take a while to make, mainly because is not easy to balance a ship without using hover blocks of any kind.
Fear not, I will share with you a workshop ship I made just for this as well as some instructions.
- First, go to the steam workshop and subscribe to my creation, either follow this link.
- Or you can search for it yourself. Its named "Armed Stable Chopper" its a BetterFuture Aircraft.
How to Get the Achievement
So here are the steps:
- After downloading my aircraft from the workshop go to "New game".
- Select "Gauntlet" and then "Home run".
- Once loaded in, go to "Load tech" and then select "Armed Stable Chopper".
- Increase the speed of the helicopter rotors (using the arrow keys by default) up to "21", this is the value that is ideal for the chopper to almost float.
- You will need to fine tune your rotors speed increasing them a bit to elevate, I recommend "23" for slight elevations, "19" for slight declines.
- The ship has Ion drives and adjustment thrusters, as well as gyroscopes to make it easier to handle, with a bit of practice you should be able to finish the circuit without hitting any obstacle or the ground.
- If you hit something or crash, simply press the escape key and choose to restart the gauntlet challenge until done.