An easy step-by-step guide on one way to get this shell really quickly and really easily. There are some requirements and I'm sure there are other ways to do it, but this is what I came up with after reading the quest text and it worked, so I figured I'd share it with my fellow Titans.
Guide to Getting the Guardian Games Exotic Titan Shell
What You'll Need
- The Whisper (Heroic) Mission.
- A Striker Titan (I used Code of the Missile).
- An Insurmountable Skullfort.
Image below taken some time after I got the shell, been faffing about in Gambit:
What You'll Do
- Enter The Whisper (Heroic).
- Traverse through the platforming as normal until you enter the giant hall with grey walls lined with green grass.
- Drop down through the crevice in the floor, making sure not to drop all the way down into the actual death chasm. The death chasm is not your friend.
- Move to a far corner of the room, and run around in moderately large circles to round up all the Shadow Thralls. Once you have a decent group, use your melee ability. See excellent illustration below for a diagram.
That's it. If you accidentally waste your melee ability so you don't get the refresh off of Skullfort, use your super on the next wave of Shadow Thralls to get it back. Repeat as needed. I reached 80% in my first run of 20 minutes, finishing it off on my next run. This works as every charged melee ability kill you get drops a Laurel, meaning you can farm them stupidly fast in here.