This guide is for those who want higher quality audio in the game.
How to Improve Audio
For those who have played the game, the audio may appear a bit muffled and not as high quality as you may like. That's becuase its 48khz low bitrate Vorbis audio while the Switch uses higher quality but more CPU-inensive FADPCM. This guide will teach you how to swap the files with the Switch files. If there are any issues please let me know!
- Download the Switch files using the Google drive link.
- Extract the 7z using 7Zip. If you don'h have it, here is the link.
- Navigate to the game's directory and go to the data folder.
- It's highly recommended to backup the old .bank files in another folder (I would make a folder called oldbank or something in the games directory).
- Copy the new .bank files into the data directory and you're done! No further configuration is required!